We place well-qualified and experienced Childcare professionals as in-home sitters, full time
or part time nannies in Louisville's Jefferson, Oldham, and Bullit County areas. We place live-in
and live-out nannies who want to work in full-time or part-time jobs. There are no agency fees
associated with finding you (Nanny Candidate) a nanny job through Sitters Service. However, each nanny candidate registered
with us must meet the following guidelines for consideration:
- You must speak English fluently.
- You must be current on your CPR and First-Aid Certification.
- You must have three or more years of employment experience working with children.
- You must have excellent references from each prior employer.
- You must be a United States citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien.
- You must live in Louisville or within the surrounding areas and have your own transportation, so that we can meet you face-to-face.
- You must have an excellent driving record.
- You must agree to a full criminal background check through local or federal agencies.
- You must be kind, nurturing and responsible, and must love working with children!
- Occasional Provider
- For the care of 1-5 Children: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour.
- Each additional child over 5: $2.00 additional per hour.
- Nanny Salaries are negotiated between the Client and Prospetive Candidate depending upon the number
of children in the household, the number of hours of employment each week or month, and the duties
and responsibilities required of the nanny.